“I have truly enjoyed the opportunities to grow and develop as a leader over the past 20 years. I’m grateful for the many successes, as well as the stress, anxiety, and challenges I experienced along the way that enable me to truly understand the real issues facing executives today. I have personally experienced the incredible impact that high stress, fast paced, intense work environments can have on physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health which led me to a 10 year personal journey to find my optimal balance while still continuing to excel as a professional. I knew there had to be a better way. As I evolved and became healthier in every aspect of my life, I realized that my mission is to help others create and sustain the best versions of themselves as well. It is truly a privilege to support such personal transformation and I feel fortunate to be uniquely and authentically qualified based on my corporate and personal experience, leading others to Fülle.”
- 20+ years of Corporate Experience in Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Customer Service and Corporate Accounts
- National/International Leadership and General Management roles for the past 10 years
- Managed significant travel, up to 150 days per year
- Trained in Neurochangesolutions’ “Change Your Mind…Create New Results”
- DiSC® trained and certified
- Gallup StrengthsFinder 2.0 trained
- Certified Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Corporate Athlete Trainer, Human Performance Institute
My education has equipped me with extensive knowledge in effective team leadership, communication, change management, conflict resolution, behavior modification, holistic health, wellness, and mindfulness coaching. Drawing on these skills and my corporate experience, I support my clients to make professional and lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.
Let’s get started. Contact me for a free consultation.